IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID 19
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we at Hotel Villa Everest ensure that all appropriate health, safety and hygiene conditions are in place to continue our operations while keeping your relaxed and safe during your stay,
All internal hotel procedures and precautionary measures are in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Govt. of India. Our measures include:
- Temperature check for all guests and employees may be expected upon arrival and Disinfection of guests’ luggage upon arrival
- All staff and guests to be allowed entry only if using face cover/masks. The face cover/masks has to be worn at all times inside the hotel.
- Provision of protective masks and gloves for our guests on request
- Contact Less Guest Registration Form with Self Declaration is provided to the guest at the reception for both check-in and check-out.
- Contactless payment process like QR code, digital payments like e-wallet
- Separate entry and exits for guests, staff and goods/supplies shall be organized. Maintaining physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet, when queuing up for entry and inside the hotel as far as feasible.
- Signage and distance markers in place in key areas to remind guests on social distancing protocols and precautionary protocols
- Seating arrangement in the restaurant also to be made in such a way that adequate social distancing is maintained.
- Contactless mode of ordering and digital mode of payment to be encouraged.
- Room service will be encouraged. Communication between guests and in-house staff will be through intercom or mobile phone and room service will be provided while maintaining adequate social distance.
- Guests who are at higher risk i.e. those who are older, pregnant or those who have underlying medical conditions are advised to take extra precautions.
- Guests should be advised not to visit areas falling with in containment zone
- Required precautions while handling supplies, inventories and goods in the hotel shall be ensured.
- Enhanced sanitation procedures in all hotel key areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout public areas at guests’ high-contact points and in back-of-house areas
- Enhanced disinfection of floors in reception areas and restaurants
- Frequent disinfection of staircase handrails
- Frequent disinfection of handrails on chairs
- Effective and frequent sanitation within the premises shall be maintained withparticular focus on lavatories, drinking and hand washing stations/areas.
- Proper disposal of face covers / masks / gloves left over by guests and/or staff
- shall be ensured.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms shall be ensured at regular intervals.
- Rooms and other service areas shall be sanitized each time a guest leaves.
- In the kitchen, the staff should follow social distancing norms at work place. Kitchens area must be sanitized at regular intervals.